Organising the impossible is what they do. They create once in a lifetime luxury alpine experiences, tailor made to your wants and desires.
Heli-glacier-picnics, snow-table-dining, romantic-experiences or luxury-adventures. Do something memorable, fun and challenging in the mountains for yourselves or as a team.
- Their heli-glacier-picnics can range from a classic fondue to lavish fine dining. This experience can also be combined with heli-skiing adventures and they can collect you from any heliport in Europe. Fly for an hour over the spectacular scenery of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps and land on your own private glacier at 3400m for an extreme gastronomic experience. Dine around hand-carved snow-tables decorated with fur rugs and be served by glamorous waitresses and butlers in tailcoats.
- Add a little “je ne sais quoi” to your ski trip by dining on the slopes in style. You will be greeted by a butler in a tailcoat or a sensational hostess with champagne on a silver tray and then guided on skis to your secret dining location with spectacular views. Snow-table-dining experiences and ice-bars are an ideal way for groups small or large, private or corporate to be exclusively entertained. Whether it’s a romantic moment for two, or a birthday party for two hundred, the ice-bars and snow-tables are decorated and dressed creatively according to the occasion. The secret dining locations are adapted for non-skiers, and so accessible to walkers and young children.
- With a wealth of experience organising marriage proposals and romantic surprises in breathtaking alpine locations. Their services range from helicopter rides, gourmet meals on a glacier, evenings in snow-grottos and butler service on skis. They will work closely with you to deliver unique romantic experiences that exceed all expectations yet still reflects your own vision.
- Exploring the peaceful wilderness of the mountain environment away from the busy slopes allows you to encounter even more stunning scenery as well as discovering endless untouched snow. Whether you access this environment on foot, with touring skis, in snow shoes or by helicopter, you will discover the roots of skiing and mountaineering and the exhilaration of immersing yourself in a remote, beautiful landscape. You can choose to enjoy a one-day experience or stay overnight on the mountain. Staying in one of the very best mountain huts and they will add their own touch of luxury to make it a truly memorable experience. Travel from venue to venue exploring the wilderness with your guide and then share your day’s experiences with exquisite food and fine wines each evening.
Contact Kando now to start planning your unforgettable event in the Swiss Alps. Visit their website or contact them directly using the links on this page.
- "Kando are the ultimate Verbier fixers. If there is one number to have in your phone for Verbier then its Nicky’s! My colleagues, clients and friends in the city always use Nicky for everything. Kando makes it happen!” - Guest feedback
- “Kando’s events are without doubt the most exciting imaginative I have ever been to. With incredible charm and no apparent effort or stress Nicky delightfully complies with any request however last minute or outlandish. Thank you so much for the most amazing birthday weekend.” - Guest feedback
Location: Verbier Valley
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Family Friendly
Activities: Climbing | Glacier Walking | Heli-Ski | Helicopter Tour | Mountain Biking | Mountain Walking | Mountaineering | Skiing | Snowboarding | Snowshoeing | Via Ferrata
Children: Kids' Club / activities
Group/Corporate: Accommodation | Catering | Events / Activities
Spa & Fitness: Yoga Classes
Open Times: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Rue de la Velle, 1 Rez | CH1936