The things people ask...Some of the stranger questions asked at a ski resort tourist office
We all switch off a little bit when we are on holiday, but judging by these questions that have been collated by the Les Gets tourist office some of us switch off a little bit more than others...
- “How long does the 5 hour pass last?”
- “How much snow will there be in February?" (Phone enquiry made to the tourist office in October)
- "How do we find the chalet that we have rented? No, we don't have the address or the name of the owner...” (Panic stricken holidaymakers who had just arived in resort with no idea where they were staying)
"Where are the toilets?"
"Take the elevator and go down to the next floor."
"OK, but how do we get there?"
- "Do you have a map for the snow shoe trails? Is it the same route in the summer?”
- “At what altitude is the highest point in the resort? Can you increase it?”
Maybe subzero temperatures make the brain cells work a bit slower...
Source : Le Dauphiné Libéré