This company has been running for a number of years and offer a mobile professional massage service in the comfort of your own chalet or hotel.
The company focus on Sports Massage and Deep Tissue treatments. Their highly qualified practitioners are all trained, so they are well equipped to deal with any aches and pains that you may have after a day on the slopes. For non-skiers, they have a programme of indulgent massage therapies to relax and rejuvenate.
Some of the treatments they offer include:
- Swedish Massage: A perfect massage to relax and revive yourself after a tough day on the mountain. Grab some time to yourself and ease away those aching muscles.
- Sports Massage: No matter what your level of sports, Sports Massage aims to manipulate and rehabilitate soft tissues. They specialise in preventing injury and aiding recovery. It even helps you relax after a hard day on the mountain.
- Hot Stone Massage: The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes the muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper layers. Combining the use of hot stones with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body and can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
- Reiki: Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands on healing, transferring universal energy (i.e. reiki) in the form of qi (Japanese: ki) through the palms, which allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium.
- Shiatsu: Also known as acupressure, is a point-pressure massage using the fingers. It is designed to help regulate the flow of energy within the body, producing a deep relaxation which increases energy levels and brings balance to the body. Shiatsu is used to treat various chronic ailments including insomnia, musculoskeletal pain, neck, back and joint pain, PMS, arthritis, asthma, sciatica and migraines. Shiatsu is also used for reducing stress and anxiety.
The company supply massage beds, towels and blankets, all you need to do is lie back and relax.
They also provide yoga and pilates tuition for private classes, as well as personal training.
Location: Verbier - Centre
Activities: Massage | Pilates | Spa/Well-being | Yoga
Spa & Fitness: Massage / Relaxation
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Chemin des Vernes 5 | Verbier - Centre | 1936