The Oreiller forge was once famous for the cowbells it used to produce. Now designated a historical monument, the 19th century workshop houses more than 400 traditional objects for you to come and see.
Opening dates & times:
Open to the public in July and August on Wednesdays from 14:00 - 18:00, on all other dates please call to make an appointment to go.
- Open Seasons
- Chemin des Condémine 1
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier