Look out for Chez Martin and just follow the giant wine bottle! You'll find a friendly little wine bar tucked directly underneath where you can relax with a drink and some nibbles.
Chic and stylish, yet not too expensive, this bar stocks well-chosen wines from Switzerland and around the world.
The owner is a font of knowledge and happy to share his expertise with you. You are welcome to come along to one of their tasting "soirées", live music or simply to call in for a browse. Private functions are also available on request.
Open daily during winter from 10:30am to 1pm and from 4pm to midnight (open with limited hours during interseason).
- 100 Route de Verbier Station
- CH1936 VERBIER
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier
- Verbier in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Verbier!