Verbier's downhill trails have become increasingly popular over the last few years. With a mixture of tree-lined tracks and open, rocky and technical riding, there's something here for everyone to test themselves on.
All of the downhill MTB trails are accessed by either the Medran lift from the centre of Verbier or the Chaux Express taking you up to Les Fontanets.
Beginner (Blue marked trail)
- 02.Tsopu - 2.4 km . -389 m
Advanced (Red marked trails)
- 03. Tû çuci - 1.1 km -527 m
- 04. Wouaiy - 2.2 km -529 m
- 06. Bortabitche - 1.3 km -227 m
- 07. Rôdze - 2.1 km -307 m
Expert (Black marked trail)
- 05. Woooohhh - 0.6 km -130 m
Advanced/Expert (Yellow marked trail)
- 01. Tire's Fire - 2.3 km -573 m.
Take a look at the map above to see where the trails are and find out summer lift opening times and dates here.