It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Verbier. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen down at resort level, with more on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
Lifts are opening tomorrow, on November 9th, and will be running during weekends until the full opening, on Saturday, November 30th. These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Verbier. Time to book your ski trip to Verbier!
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Lots of snow coming to Verbier this week
- February half-term fun in Verbier
- Stormy weather in Verbier
- Verbier Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Verbier retreats to reset mind & body