It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Verbier. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 15cm of snow has fallen down at resort level, with more on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
Lifts are opening tomorrow, on November 9th, and will be running during weekends until the full opening, on Saturday, November 30th. These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Verbier. Time to book your ski trip to Verbier!
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Verbier opens early this 2019/20 ski season
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier