This International community sports event takes place over two days, with open water swimming, mountain biking and trail running, plus a kids triathlon.
The kid's triathlon takes place on Saturday, with the rest of the events the following day.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Competitors registration and bike racking onsite at the Fête village.The bike park will be open for all competitors to rack their bikes and prepare their transition area from 7:00am. All competitors must have registered and left the bike park area by 8:00am. No bikes will be free to collect until all participants have completed the bike course.
- 08:15 – 13:00: 123CROSS events will take place. Please make a note of your start time. All competitors should be ready at their starting points a minimum 10 minutes before their race.
- 14:00 –15:00 : Award ceremony
- 12:00 – 17:00 : La Fête d’Eté!
Fun for everyone, not just the competitors!
During the 123CROSS events the Fête village will have a host of shops on offer, a café, restaurant, bar etc. available for your entertainment. But it doesn’t stop there… Once all the competitors of the 123CROSS event have finished and the last runner has crossed the finish line the lake will be opened up for everyone to enjoy and the real party can begin!
There will be a selection of activities in and around the Lac d’Émeraude, locally known as “la gouille”, to celebrate the summer, our nature and the local and international community living in the commune de Bagnes.
We want to bring together the clubs and organisations that do regular activities in and around the region in summer: swimming, mountain biking, wakeboarding, pedaloes, paragliding, kayaks and stand-up paddle boarding to name but a few – We may even have a few more surprises for you!
There will be music and festivities for everyone to celebrate our long summer afternoons in the water, surrounded by the beautiful Bagnes mountains.
Visit the website for more information.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019