The V Bier Brewery Tour is a chance to visit Verbier’s only microbrewery, learn how the beers are made and taste all five of them during your visit. All the beers at Vie Montagne are brewed using fresh mountain water.
Places can be booked directly on the above website link, or in person in the Verbier and Le Chable Tourist Offices. Meet at 17:00 at the brewery which is beneath the Vie Montagne restaurant and enjoy your guided tour and tasting. The visit finishes at around 18:00
Price: CHF 30.- (CHF 15.- for VIP Pass holders)
Free for children under 15 (with a non-alcoholic drink), must be accompanied by an adult.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier