The Bruson Freeride will return for its 10th edition on Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th February 2020.
The freeride contest takes place in the ski resort of Bruson in the Verbier region. It brings together over 200 riders who compete to find the best line, style and fluidity on the faces of the ‘Six-Blanc ‘ and the ‘Pointe de Sésal’. Each rider will be judged by the watchful eyes of our team of judges who in the past have included Géraldine Fasnacht, Xavier de le Rue, Emilien Badoux and Yann Rausis.
The Yeti Party continues at the ‘Salle de St Marc’ in Le Châble with the official prize giving, product stands, concerts and entertainment.
Check the website link above for latest updates to the schedule.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Lots of snow coming to Verbier this week
- February half-term fun in Verbier
- Stormy weather in Verbier
- Verbier Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Verbier retreats to reset mind & body