One of the highlights of the Freeride World Tour competition season is most probably the Verbier Qualifier Week.
A full week of freeride competitions where amateur riders enter as many events as they like to hopefully enter the FWQ ranking and seeding list.
The competitions will take place across the whole Verbier St-Bernard region, in resorts such as Verbier, Bruson, La Tzoumaz and Vichères. There will be a big freeride ski and snowboard test with over 10 brands participating and there will be parties every night to ensure a great atmosphere over the whole week.
More details can be found on the Freeride World Tour website.
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier