As the last stop on the Freeride World Tour, the eyes of the freeride world will be firmly on Verbier this weekend to see who will be crowned king & queen of the freeride world.
With the likes of local Verbier legend Xavier de le Rue and Chamonix's Aurelien Ducroz hopefully taking part, the Xtreme Verbier is truly a one to watch event if you are in Verbier at the end of March.
Rendez-vous at the Col des Gentianes to watch the world’s best freeride skiers and snowboarders as they compete on the imposing north face of the Bec des Rosses during this prestigious freeriding contest.
If you want to watch from the comfort of your sofa, follow all the action live on the website.
The juniors will also be on the hill in Verbier that weekend. Want to see the future of freeriding? Then these kids are the ones to watch.
More info via the Freeride World Tour web link above.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019