As the last stop on the Freeride World Tour, the eyes of the freeride world will be firmly on Verbier this weekend to see who will be crowned king & queen of the freeride world.
The Xtreme Verbier is truly a one to watch event if you are in Verbier at the end of March. Rendez-vous at the Col des Gentianes to watch the world’s best freeride skiers and snowboarders as they compete on the imposing north face of the Bec des Rosses during this prestigious freeriding contest. If you want to watch from the comfort of your sofa, follow all the action live on the website.
The juniors will also be on the hill in Verbier that weekend. Want to see the future of freeriding? Then these kids are the ones to watch.
More info via the Freeride World Tour web link above.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Lots of snow coming to Verbier this week
- February half-term fun in Verbier
- Stormy weather in Verbier
- Verbier Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Verbier retreats to reset mind & body