The Verbier International Jumping sees the best horse riders from 20 different countries, compete in this prestigious equestrian competition which takes place in the Perrin parking lots by the Sports Centre.
The infrastructure, which includes an impressive arena, is built to a world-class standard attracting both amateur and professional riders. The first 3 days will host the Verbier National competition, while the International competition will take place at the end of the 5 days.
Visit the website for more information and the programme.
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019