The Verbier International Jumping sees the best horse riders from 20 different countries, compete in this prestigious equestrian competition which takes place in the Perrin parking lots by the Sports Centre.
The infrastructure, which includes an impressive arena, is built to a world-class standard attracting both amateur and professional riders. The first 3 days will host the Verbier National competition, while the International competition will take place at the end of the 5 days.
Visit the website for more information and the programme.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Lots of snow coming to Verbier this week
- February half-term fun in Verbier
- Stormy weather in Verbier
- Verbier Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Verbier retreats to reset mind & body