Nendaz Freeride is a ski and snowboard freeride competition taking place this weekend in the area of Plan-du-Fou.
In just over a week the Freeride World Tour Finals come to Verbier, and to get you in the mood this spectacular Freeride World Qualifying phase brings together over a hundred of the most talented riders in the world.
Come and experience this edition of the Nendaz Freeride live from the « secret spot » at the foot of Mont-Gond.
Access to a fully equipped site: Snow Bar, BBQ, DJ entertainment and live commentary!
Friday March 16th: Qualifications Nendaz Freeride
- 06:45 - Opening of the lifts in Nendaz, Tracouet (for the athletes and family only)
- Skipass available at NV remontées mécaniques cashier after ID presentation
- 07:15 - Bib distribution and mandatory briefing at Tracouet restaurant
- 10:00 - Start of the first athletes from the Plan du Fou
- 15:00 - End of qualifications
- 17:00 - Après Party at Edelweiss
- 19:00 - Food Party at Cactus/Cantina
- 21:00 - welcome partners and medias at Hôtel Nendaz 4 Vallées
Saturday March 16th: Final Nendaz Freeride
- 06:45 - Opening of the lifts (for the athletes and family only)
- 07:15 - Mandatory briefing at Plan du Fou restaurant
- 08:30 - Start of the livestream on the internet
- 09:00 - Start of the first athletes, public access (for good skiers only) in front of the Mont-Gond
- From 09:00 - DJ animation, freestyle demonstration, films projection at Plan du Fou
- 17:00 - Après-ski and result ceremony at Edelweiss
- From 19:00 - Food Party at Cactus/Cantina for the staff
- 20:00 - Rider’s party at Cactus
- 22:00 - Dr Fad-R swiss champion 3style Red bull + after Dj Nelson world champion DMC at Cactus
- 00:00 - Funky Sensation with Dj Nerz at Lapin Vert
For more information take a look at their website via the link above.