This children's cookery workshop is a fun-packed hour in the kitchen where your children will learn new skills and make something delicious with local produce from the region.
- Workshop for children 9 years and older. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 12
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4.00pm on the day before the workshop.
2. On the day of the workshop, meet at 17:30 at Mountain Thyme on Rue de la Poste (1st floor).
3. Take home what you’ve made at the end of the workshop.
CHF 30.- per person
Workshop lasts 1hr
Indoor shoes are required and long hair must be tied back
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier