Join the Friends of the Verbier Festival association for an evening of classical music at the local church.
The traditional Friends of the Verbier Festival Christmas Concert will take place on Friday December 29th at 18:30 at the Eglise de Verbier. Start the evening off with a glass of mulled wine from 17:00.
The concert will feature violinist Janine Jansen and pianist Denis Kozhukhin who will perform pieces by Debussy and Grieg.
Tickets cost 80.-CHF (70.-CHF for Amis du Verbier Festival and residents of Bagnes). Free for children under 16. To purchase tickets online, click on the website link.
- Chemin de l'Eglise
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019