Enjoy a guided visit that will take you through the streets of Verbier and the historical places in the village. The visit ends with a local aperitif.
- The activity will take place with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10.
- It may be cancelled in the event of heavy rain.
Booking available from June 1st 2019
What do I need to do?
1. Book and pay at the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble by 16:00 on Tuesday at the latest.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at Verbier tourist office at 16:00.
3. Enjoy the activity, discover the history of Verbier in the 1950s and sample a Valais-style aperitif.
4. You will return to the centre of Verbier at around 17:45 pm.
CHF 10.- per person
Dates for this event
- Place Centrale