To get acquainted, you can groom your horse and get prepared for the walk. Before setting off, you’ll follow a 20-minute introductory session in the paddock. Once you're comfortable in the saddle, enjoy a beautiful walk in the heart of nature, high above Verbier.
Details of the activity:
- The activity will take place with min. two and max. three people
- Children must be at least ten years of age
- The horse can carry a rider with a maximum weight of 85kg
- The day of the ride, meet at the equestrian centre
- In case of heavy rain, the activity can be cancelled
Booking available from June 1st 2019
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Saturday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier Equestrian Centre at 2 pm.
3. Enjoy the horse-riding activity high above Verbier. You will return to the Equestrian Centre at around 3.30 pm.
CHF 60.- / from 10 years old
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier
- Verbier in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Verbier!