To get acquainted, you can groom your horse and get prepared for the walk. Before setting off, you’ll follow a 20-minute introductory session in the paddock. Once you're comfortable in the saddle, enjoy a beautiful walk in the heart of nature, high above Verbier.
Details of the activity:
- The activity will take place with min. two and max. three people
- Children must be at least ten years of age
- The horse can carry a rider with a maximum weight of 85kg
- The day of the ride, meet at the equestrian centre
- In case of heavy rain, the activity can be cancelled
Booking available from June 1st 2019
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Saturday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier Equestrian Centre at 2 pm.
3. Enjoy the horse-riding activity high above Verbier. You will return to the Equestrian Centre at around 3.30 pm.
CHF 60.- / from 10 years old
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all