Departure from Place de Curala in Le Châble at 09:30 am and return around 16:00.
- Walk along the Rock Garden in Bonatchiesse (around 45 min)
- Make your way on foot from Mauvoisin to the top of the dam wall by following the Sentier du Barrage (around 45 min)
- Guided tour of the Maison des Glaciers museum in Lourtier (around 45 min)
You have the possibility to have lunch at the hotel Mauvoisin (no credit card payment) or provide a picnic
Departure from Place de Curala in Le Châble at 9.30 am and return at 4 pm
THE TRAIN AND THE MUSEUMS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
Special rates are offered for the cable car ride from Verbier to Le Châble.
Tickets are available at the tourist office in Verbier.
More Verbier Insights...
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all