Train des combins Verbier - Val de Bagnes.
• Guided tour of the permanent soapstone stove exhibition at the Maison de la Pierre Ollaire in Champsec (around 45 min) with an activity for children
• Guided tour of the Scie et Moulins at Sarreyer, where you can see the sawmill in action (around 45 min)
• Return to Verbier by the Route du Soleil
Departure from Place de Curala in Le Châble at 1.30 pm and return at 5 pm in Verbier
THE TRAIN AND THE MUSEUMS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
Special rates are offered for the cable car ride from Verbier to Le Châble.
Tickets are available at the tourist office in Verbier.
More Verbier Insights...
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all