For five days, professional and ambitious amateur cyclists in teams of two will ride some incredible single track trails through the Valais Alps.
PERSKINDOL SWISS EPIC’s 2018 edition will feature the stopover locations Bettmeralp, Grachen and Zermatt, creating a largely new route.
Prologue: Mon, 10/9/18; Bettmeralp
Stage 1: Tue, 11/9/18; Bettmeralp – Bettmeralp
Stage 2: Wed, 12/9/18; Bettmeralp – Grachen
Stage 3: Thu, 13/9/18; Grachen – Grachen
Stage 4: Fri, 14/9/18; Grachen – Zermatt
Stage 5: Sat, 15/9/18; Zermatt – Zermatt
2019 registration is now full.
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier