For five days, professional and ambitious amateur cyclists in teams of two will ride some incredible single track trails through the Valais Alps.
PERSKINDOL SWISS EPIC’s 2018 edition will feature the stopover locations Bettmeralp, Grachen and Zermatt, creating a largely new route.
Prologue: Mon, 10/9/18; Bettmeralp
Stage 1: Tue, 11/9/18; Bettmeralp – Bettmeralp
Stage 2: Wed, 12/9/18; Bettmeralp – Grachen
Stage 3: Thu, 13/9/18; Grachen – Grachen
Stage 4: Fri, 14/9/18; Grachen – Zermatt
Stage 5: Sat, 15/9/18; Zermatt – Zermatt
2019 registration is now full.
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019