Warm up with a mulled wine at the Savoleyeres restaurant before descending back to Verbier on skis by torchlight.
This is a magical event to take part in with stunning views over the Combins Massif as the sun goes down. Meet at the base of the Savoleyeres cable car at 16:00 to take the last lift up (16:30 as the days get longer).
Whilst you will be accompanied by ski instructors, you still need to be a proficient red run skier to participate as conditions can be tricky with reduced visibility and an ungroomed ski slope.
Entry costs CHF 10.- per person and includes a drink, torch and ski instructor supervision. Ski pass is not included. Book in advance at the Tourist Office.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier