Get the appropriated the gear:
- Sturdy footwear
- Warm jumper and windproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Backpack with enough water
Number of persons: min. 4/max. 6 with one mountain guide
Requirements: 8 years old/1.40m
The activity may be cancelled by the guide in the event of heavy rain.
Booking available from June 1st 2019
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the Verbier Guides office in Médran to book and pay before 16:00 on Tuesday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet in Médran at 08:45 or at Le Châble tourist office at 09:20 (on request).
3. Bring a backpack with the equipment listed above and wear hiking boots. The specialist equipment is provided by the mountain guide (harness, ropes and helmet).
4. A taxi will take you to the Mauvoisin Gorge (around 45 minutes from Verbier).
5. The equipment is supplied by the mountain guide. After a short walk, enjoy the experience and the magnificent route through the heart of the gorge.
6. Depart from Mauvoisin at around 12:30 and return to Verbier around 13:15.
CHF 80.- per person
The price includes being accompanied by a mountain guide and also the required equipment and transport (45 minutes drive).
Registration and payment at the Mountain guide office Les Guides de Verbier until Tuesday 16:00.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019