Learn how to handle hammers and saws to create various wooden objects and decorations which you can take home after the workshop. The theme changes with the seasons.
- Workshop for children 10 years and older. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 7
Booking available from June 1st 2019.
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4.00pm on the day before the workshop.
2. On the day of the workshop, meet at 4.30pm in the Old Parish House in Verbier-Village (next to the chapel).
3. Take home what you’ve made at the end of the workshop.
CHF 20.- per person
More Verbier Insights...
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all