On Sunday 2nd September 2018 the region Le Châble-Verbier will be a hive of activity. The imposing mountains of the Val de Bagnes are the perfect backdrop to the second annual international community triathlon event. The disciplines are open-water swimming, mountain biking and trail running.
They have specifically chosen routes out of the way of roads and traffic so you can really appreciate the natural beauty of the Val de Bagnes region. The courses will take you over dirt-roads, down single tracks through woods and across farmer’s fields. The lake water is filled from a natural source and kept fresh and clean, naturally filtered by sand (the water temperature in September will vary between 20 and 24 degrees).
More info and registration via the link above.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019