|Service||86 / 100||Great service.|
|Location||85 / 100||Location is great.|
|Breakfast||67 / 100||Breakfast is mediocre.|
|Room||65 / 100||Rooms are ok.|
|Comfort||63 / 100||Average comfort.|
Good to know
|Location||87 / 100||Location is great.|
|Room||71 / 100||Nice rooms.|
Good to know
Situated right in the heart of Verbier’s vibrant Place Centrale, high in the picturesque Swiss Alps, Verbier’s oldest hotel has been transformed into luxury boutique accommodation blending the traditional charms of a mountain chalet with the clever use of sophisticated technology, bringing new energy to its old school charm.
Hotel Farinet has undergone a luxury refurbishment in summer 2015, designed to meet your every need. With newly renovated bedrooms and suites allowing for ultimate comfort and spaciousness, all rooms come with a modern, fully equipped en-suite bathroom and guests will find the latest technology and conveniences, including Nespresso coffee machine, LCD TV, wireless music speaker, mini safe and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Guests can enjoy the new breakfast room, the perfect place to start your day while enjoying majestic views over the Petit Combin to the valley below. After breakfast, a complimentary driving service during peak hours will shuttle guests to and from the ski lift.
Their rooms include:
- Penthouse Suite: A spacious combined living and sleeping area with ample space to relax and unwind after a long day on the mountain. The suite features two double rooms with king size beds with luxurious en-suite bathrooms, a bunk room and private sauna.
- Two-bedroom Suite: Offering the luxury of space as well as privacy. These suites feature two private bedrooms with king size bed or two twins and two bathrooms.
- Deluxe Room: A luxurious hotel room featuring a king size bed or two twins. The extra space and stand-alone bath tub in this larger room make it a comfortable setting for your luxury ski holiday. Some of these rooms include a balcony with breathtaking views over the Petit Combin to the valley below
- Superior Room: Spacious, bright and comfortable, their superior rooms accommodate two guests and have either a king size bed or two twins. Some of these rooms can be booked with a balcony so you can enjoy the stunning mountain scenery.
- Standard Room: Their standard rooms accommodate two guests and have either a king size bed or two twins with private balcony.
Families & Kids
Lifts & Passes
Instructors & Lessons
Guides & Tours
Things to Do Nearby
Location: Verbier - Centre
Star Rating: Boutique / Small
Property Style: Hotel
Vibe / Atmosphere: Modern
Bookings For: Childcare / Babysitting | Concierge | Lift Passes | Massage / Beauty Treatments | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons
Catering: Afternoon tea | Breakfast
Transport: Minibus service | Ski shuttle (complimentary)
Cleaning: Laundry Service
Access: Children welcome
Room: Hair dryer | Open fire | Safe / Secure box | Ski / Boot Room
Entertainment: Restaurant | Drinks bar | DVD Player | Free WiFi | Music system | TV
Kitchen/Laundry: Tea / Coffee Maker
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Winter
Address: Place Centrale | Verbier - Centre | 1936