The exhibition focuses primarily on the period before industrialisation and mechanisation in these areas are operated until after World War II.
The exhibits from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, take us for an exciting and informative journey through the history and present us different human activities: agriculture, livestock, Life in the Alps, working the vines, and small industry crafts, textile industry, transport, energy, housing, customs.
The museum is open until May 4, 2014, Wednesday to Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00
- Disabled access
- Open Seasons
- HAMEAU THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier