The electric bike arrived on the Alpine slopes a few years ago and is here to stay. It comes as no surprise, though, as cyclists and mountain bikers are welcoming the help when ascending the steep tracks of the Verbier Valley or navigating its winding roads.
This e-bike revolution has taken Europe by storm, with a 100% rise in sales in just five years. If you also want to take part in this activity that has opened the mountains to everyone, then there's no better place to start than the Verbier E-Bike Festival, which takes place from August 15th to 18th 2019.
Here are some of the festival's highlights.
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019