Christmas and New Year week in Verbier are two of the busiest weeks of the year in Verbier but as soon as the dust settles into January, the town and slopes go quiet.
This year we have fortunately seen incredible snowfall since November, so Verbier has already been liberally coated in the white stuff, with fantastic Christmas and New Year’s weeks as a result. However, January generally brings a huge quantity of snow, leading to powder days galore. Furthermore, there are a few exceptional events happening throughout the month that keep skiers and snowboarders occupied when not shredding the snow.
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier