Originally created by James Blunt, The Farinet Hotel and the Sarbach brothers who aimed to create a fabulous mountain restaurant in a great location with stunning panoramic views.
With its popularity growing each year the team have changed the way the operational side works to ensure a faster more efficient service. They have also revamped the whole deck area and created a new improved menu, with freshly grilled steaks, free range griddled chicken burger, Portuguese style chicken in a basket, as well as more pasta dishes and some new pizzas.
Advanced booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. The restaurant is situated at the top of the Les Attelas (James Blunt) chair lift.
Open from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Open Seasons
More Verbier Insights...
- Hotel weeks at The Lodge Verbier winter 2020
- Lots of early-season snow in Verbier
- What's new in Verbier winter 2019/20
- Verbier Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Verbier opens early this 2019/20 ski season
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier