Located in new commercial development at the Place Blanche, in the center of Verbier, Brasserie Le Bec offers a great modern interior flooded in light where you can enjoy breakfast or lunch, as well as après-ski snacks and drinks.
At Brasserie Le Bec they offer modern international cuisine in a warm and friendly environment. They are open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and après-ski.
Their menu changes often according to the seasons and what is on offer at the markets. They serve creamy soups, salads, pasta, risotto, sandwiches, burgers, steaks and delicious desserts, as well as lots of vegetarian options. There is also a special menu designed for children up to 12 years old.
Open every day from 08:00 to 19:00 in winter and 08:30 to 18:30 in summer, lunch is served between 11:30 and 15:00.
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- Place Blanche
More Verbier Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019