Whether skis or a snowboard are your weapon of choice, Adrenaline Ski School provides fantastic tuition for all ages and abilities. Renowned locally as an extremely professional ski school, they have been operating in Verbier for over 15 years.
Group lessons are a fun way to learn or improve your technique and Adrenaline Ski School has a team of highly qualified instructors ready to ensure you get the most out of your time on the slopes. Group sizes are kept to a minimum (6 people for ski lessons and 5 for snowboarding) so you are guaranteed to get plenty of personalised advice and attention from your instructor.
Lessons take place 7 days a week so you can enjoy flexible booking starting any day of the week and for as many days as you wish. Group lessons are available for a wide range of levels and disciplines:
- Adult Group Lessons: maximum of 6 per group, flexible lessons for 1-7 days running every morning, including weekends.
- Child Group Lessons: full and half day courses starting Sunday or Monday, choice of morning and afternoon lessons available, 6 participants maximum promoting quick progress and confidence boosting. Free video souvenir at the end.
- Ride & Style clinics for teens: when your kids are better and faster than you, book them into this clinic to build up their freeride and freestyle skills. Fast-paced and challenging and available for both teen skiers and boarders.
- Baby Skier Programme: from the age of 2.5, introduce your little ones to the joys of skiing in this 90-minute session to familiarise them with their equipment and the sensation of sliding on snow. With only 4 children per group, the emphasis is on fun and play as they take their first steps on skis. Medal and certificate presented at the end of the week.
- Telemark lessons - up your on-slope coolness by mastering this original ski discipline. Once tried, often converted!
- Cross Country skiing - this is a wonderful way to explore some of the quieter corners of the Verbier ski area, far from the madding crowds. More to it than meets the eye, some helpful tips and technique advice from an instructor will set you well on your way.
All Adrenaline Ski School instructors are fully qualified and tuition is available in a number of different languages. All you need to do is relax, enjoy and "bend zee knees"!
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Kids' lessons
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Rue de Médran 38, chez Fellay Sport