Whether skis or a snowboard are your weapon of choice, Adrenaline Ski School provides fantastic tuition for all ages and abilities. Renowned locally as an extremely professional ski school, they have been operating in Verbier for over 20 years.
Group lessons are a fun way to learn or improve your technique and Adrenaline Ski School has a team of highly qualified instructors ready to ensure you get the most out of your time on the slopes. Group sizes are kept to a minimum (6 people) so you are guaranteed to get plenty of personalised advice and attention from your instructor.
Adult lessons take place 7 days a week so you can enjoy flexible booking starting any day of the week and for as many days as you wish. Group lessons are available for a wide range of levels and disciplines:
- Adult Group Lessons: maximum of 6 per group, flexible lessons for 1-7 days running every morning, including weekends.
- Child Group Lessons: full and half day courses starting Sunday or Monday, choice of morning and afternoon lessons available, 6 participants maximum promoting quick progress and confidence boosting. Free video souvenir at the end.
- Ride & Style clinics for teens: designed for teens who have mastered black pistes and want to try some new adventures on itineraries and border-pistes. They will improve their skills in powder and try big jumps in the snowpark.
- Team-Rider: when your teens are better and faster than you, book them into this programme to build up their freeride as well as their safety knowledge. Safety backpack mandatory. Fast-paced and challenging.
All Adrenaline Ski School instructors are fully qualified and tuition is available in a number of different languages. All you need to do is relax, enjoy and "bend zee knees"!
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Kids' lessons
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Event Hosting
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Rue de Médran 38, chez Fellay Sport
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Verbier opens early this 2019/20 ski season
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier