This snowboard school have a number of highly qualified instructors who are keen snowboard enthusiasts who want to share their passion for the sport with you.
Whether you are a first timer looking to link your first turns or an advanced rider looking to step into the snow park or experience Verbier's legendary backcountry, they can help you achieve your goals.
By taking a lesson with ES-Ride you'll be sure to boost your snowboarding ability to maximise your fun. Self-teaching can only get you so far, sooner or later you will hit a plateau that only professional coaching can get you past. First timers and advanced riders alike will both benefit from the expert tuition of ES-Ride.
Their team can show you some of the best spots on the mountain and give you advice on everything you need to know about Verbier, both on and off the mountain. Their instructors teach all ages, as well as all abilities and speak English so you don't need to worry about any communication barriers.
Beginners – Let's get you snowboarding!
Their aim for every beginner lesson is for you to catch the snowboarding bug. Enjoyment is the key, gradually building confidence at your own rate, whilst installing a solid basic technique which will serve you throughout your snowboarding.
Intermediates – Take your snowboarding in whichever direction you want
With a good grounding in basic technique, your snowboarding possibilities really start to open up:
- Work on technique for steep terrain
- Introduce you to powder and variable snow
- Show you some freestyle basics and how to use them around the mountain
- Or anything else you’d like to try.
Freestyle - Accessible to every level of snowboarder
Whether you are already ripping around the park or making your first tentative steps to leaving the ground, they can teach you something new. Snow parks can be intimidating places, so they can first show you the basics on the slopes. From there onward it is up to you; whether you want to hit the jumps, the rails and boxes or learn how to use natural hits around the mountain and throw in a few flat land tricks. The key to freestyle progression is keeping it safe and building confidence.
Off-piste - The best reason to be in Verbier
The off-piste qualified instructors know the mountain like the back of their hands. Snowboarding in powder is one of the best sensations you’ll ever experience. Not only can they show you the correct techniques and handy tip, but they also know where to find the best snow, whilst keeping you safe far from the beaten track.
It’s great to see kids getting into snowboarding from an earlier and earlier age. At ES-Ride they recognise that kids learn the most when they are having fun and feeling safe. They have worked hard on developing teaching techniques specifically for youngsters, ensuring they catch the snowboarding bug from their first go.
Private Lessons Include:
- Pre-lesson meet or call the evening before the first lesson.
- Chalet Start: why rush to get to a meeting point when the instructor will happily come to your chalet and help you get organised for the day.
- Expert tuition: whether you’re looking for an intensive technical session or a more gentle approach, all the instructors are equipped with the skills and experience to deliver awesome days on the snow.
- Great company: European Snowsport also chooses its instructors for their interesting lives and engaging personalities.
- Local Knowledge: 90% of their staff come back year after year so they know Verbier really well; don’t hesitate to ask for recommendations.
For further details, visit their website or contact them directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
Where to meet
Location: Verbier Valley
Languages Spoken: Dutch | English | French | German
Event Services: Activities
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Snowboard Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Verbier Valley | 1936