A huge dump of snow fell upon Verbier last week, on Tuesday and Wednesday, improving conditions on and off-piste massively.
Current snow depths stand at 260cm at the top of Les Gentianes (2950m) and around 40cm in resort, with 140cm at mid-mountain level in Les Ruinettes (2200m).
This weekend, we've had precipitations in Verbier, in the form of snow on the higher slopes, which will continue today and tomorrow, when another snowfall is forecasted. Temperatures will stay low at the beginning of the week, raising a little bit from Thursday, when the sun is expected to shine.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Lots of snow coming to Verbier this week
- February half-term fun in Verbier
- Stormy weather in Verbier
- Verbier Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Verbier retreats to reset mind & body