It's been gorgeously sunny in Verbier this week. Pistes are also pretty empty on weekdays, so conditions on the runs are great.
After days of wall to wall sunshine, the forecast suggests that the snow will be returning to Verbier by the end of the week, with around 20cm predicted on Friday and more to fall on Saturday.
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier