The Verbier lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders, and they'll open again on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Verbier Valley and its slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Thanks to these early-season snowfalls, the season started before the scheduled date in Verbier, with the lifts whirring into action on November 9th. Snow depths reach well over 50cm at 2950m, with around 15cm of snow down in the valley. The weather forecast is for more snow today and tomorrow.
Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Verbier? Roll on winter!
More Verbier Insights...
- Hotel weeks at The Lodge Verbier winter 2020
- Lots of early-season snow in Verbier
- What's new in Verbier winter 2019/20
- Verbier Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Verbier opens early this 2019/20 ski season
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier