The holidays are over and, after a couple of weeks of busy slopes and lift queues, Verbier now feels very quiet.
The pistes are in great condition, very well-groomed with a beautiful corduroy on top if a little bit firm. The sun's been shining for over a week now and it looks like the rest of the week will see blue skies as well.
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier