The pistes are quiet, the sun shines and the snow develops throughout the day, from hard in the morning to slushy in the afternoons, through that amazing soft spring snow in the middle of the day.
This will change tomorrow, however, as snow is forecast to fall. Even though snow depths are pretty good for this time of year, this fresh snowfall will improve conditions on and, hopefully, off-piste.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019