For those that like to truly unwind at the end of the day and revive aching muscles, why not join this companies "après-ski" evening relaxation trip to swim in the hot springs of Lavey Les Bains or Bains de Saillon.
Leaving Verbier at 16:00, a coach will take you to a nearby spa to soothe your muscles after a day on the mountains. The trip will either take you to Lavey-Les-Bains or Bains de Saillon and you will return by coach to Verbier around 19:30 - 20:00.
Lavey Les Bains has the warmest thermal baths in Switzerland with both interior and exterior pools. It boasts an idyllic setting surrounded by pine trees and mountains, with jacuzzis, waterfalls, massaging baths, hammam, sauna, underwater music and much more.
Bains de Saillon's thermal baths are surrounded by the vineyards of the Valais, with 3 hot spring pools at a constant temperature of 34°C, and a semi-Olympic pool at 28°C, a sauna village and in the summer a giant waterslide.
- Spa / Fitness
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Tours / Excursions
- Flexible catering options
- Open Seasons
- Chemin du Bry 18
More Verbier Insights...
- Celebrate Christmas 2019 at Sir Richard Branson's winter retreat in Verbier
- Geneva airport to Verbier by train in 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all