Discover the magical world of the forest after dark and enjoy some Valais specialities along the way.
This guided walk takes around 2:15 hours with an ascent of 360 m and a distance of 6 km. Warm clothes, good footwear, ski poles and a drink are recommended.
Stop by the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices to register and collect a voucher for your snowshoe rental (only valid on the day of the activity), which can then be exchanged at one of the partner hire shops. Meet your guide with all your equipment at 17:00 at the base of the Médran and enjoy this wonderful walk in the heart of the forest. Equipment to be returned to the shop by 10:00 the following day.
25CHF per person (equipment rental included).
Minimum 4 / maximum 10 people. Reservation must be made in person at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble until Monday at 16:00.
Dates for this event
- Place Centrale
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier