Discover the magical world of the forest and enjoy tasting Valais specialities along the way, sheltered from the cold.
Warm clothes, good footwear, ski poles and a drink are recommended. The walk with explanations takes around 02:15 hours with an ascent of 360 m, a distance of 6 km.
What do I need to do?
- Stop by the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices for sign-up and payment
- Receive a voucher for snowshoe rental (only valid on the day of the activity)
- Exchange your voucher at one of our partner shops (listed below)
- Bring all your equipment to meet your guide at 5pm in Médran
- Enjoy this wonderful walk in the heart of the forest
- Return your equipment to the shop you rented it from by 10am the following day
25CHF per person (equipment rental included).
Minimum 4 / maximum 10 people. Reservation and payment only at the desk at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble until Monday at 16:00.
Reservation can not be made by phone or email. A telephone number is required to validate the
- Place Centrale