From August 4th to September 29th, the PALP Festival invites you to discover raclette cheese on a fun photography trail around the village of Bruson. You’ll discover photographic creations as you walk around the village, weaving through alleyways and visiting barns and farms.
The exhibition takes you on a photographic tour of the universe of raclette, taking in illustrations, savoir-faire, production practices and raw materials. You’ll discover work by contemporary Swiss and international artists as well as previously unseen archival images, all hidden in rural buildings or on external façades. Traditions come to life, rediscovered through the lenses of experienced contemporary photographers.
Immerse yourself in a creative universe where you’ll encounter small and large-scale photography as you enjoy the visual and architectural heritage of the magnificent village of Bruson.
More details via the festival website, linked above.
Dates for this event
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Verbier
- Insider's guide to Verbier E-Bike Festival 2019
- Verbier mountains open to all
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019