What a start of the new year we're set to have in Verbier! We've had lots of fresh snow over the last few days, with around 50cm falling last week, and this week will be sunny and mild.
The pistes in Verbier are in excellent condition with lots of snow and flat, groomed surfaces. The weather will remain fair for the rest of the week with perhaps more snow falling over the weekend.
Happy and snowy 2020!
More Verbier Insights...
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Verbier
- Verbier to enjoy clear skies & cool temperatures
- Verbier Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Empty pistes & perfect snow in Verbier
- Quiet pistes in Verbier after the holidays
- A very royal winter 2020 in Verbier